Advantage SportsRack BedRack Pickup Truck 4 Bike Rack
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO All 48 CONTINENTAL STATES (Alaska & Hawaii require additional fees)
This bike carrier is not suitable for carrying Ebikes
Pickup trucks are great for hauling most everything and do it better than most other vehicles. That is, until you want to haul several bikes. With enough bungee cords you can strap two bikes to the sides of your truck if you don't mind some scratches but what if you want to haul 3 or 4 bikes? That's a challenge.
Heininger has a better way. The Advantage SportsRack BedRack is an easy to assemble and install solution to storing and hauling bikes in the bed of your pickup. Able to hold up to 4 bikes, the BedRack can be left in your truck bed making it easy for anyone who can roll their bikes into the bed to be able to haul them easily.
Bikes stay fully assembled and your receiver hitch remains available to be used by something else. Folding design allows for quick assembly and easy installation. Secure your bikes with the included lockable cable. One size fits both compact and full-size pick-ups. Extends from 53.5" to 63.75" without spacer. Extends from 59.5" to 69.5" with full-size spacer.
- No drilling or tools needed!
- The BedRack can also be used for storing bikes in your garage or storage during the off-season.
- Haul up to four bikes in your truck bed without removing any wheels
- Assembles quickly, with no tools required, and lockable cable included
- Extends from 53.5" to 63.75" without a spacer, and extends from 59.5" to 69.5" with a full-size spacer (included)
- System won't scratch truck paint--soft padding included to protect bike finish