Napier Sportz Truck Tent
Calling all anglers, oﬀ-roaders, tailgaters, and everyone in between! The Sportz Truck Tent seamlessly assembles in the back of your pickup truck, allowing you to sleep comfortably and dry oﬀ the ground and under the stars – perfect for all of your get-up-and-go adventures!
Napier offers the only truck tents on the market with a full floor, keeping you clean from your truck and dry from the elements
- Enjoy a spacious interior, oﬀering over 5.7’ of headroom and comfortably sleep 2 adults
- Full rainﬂy with taped seams plus built-in storm ﬂaps in the windows and door provide privacy and ultimate weather protection
- Full tent ﬂoor keeps you clean from your truck and dry from the elements
- Large 4’ x 4’ optional awning provides shade and a protected spot for bulky gear
- Rear access panel allows you to access your truck’s interior for storage and a connection to power outlets
- Keep your gear organized with a gear loft, gear pocket and a built-in lantern holder
- 3 mesh windows, large entrance door, and 2 ceiling vents oﬀer optimal ventilation
- A color-coded pole and sleeve assembly makes the 15 minute set-up a breeze
- An expandable carrying bag makes for quick and easy storage
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will the tent fit with roll bars?
No, roll bars must be removed in order for the tent to fit snuggly on the truck bed.
Can you fit a tent over a bed toolbox?
Yes, the tent can fit around the bed toolbox. However the toolbox minimizes the amount of room in the truck bed. If you have a metal toolbox make sure the corners are not sharp as it may rip the tent fabric.
Can you fit the tent over bedside rails?
Yes, if the railings are less than 3" tall. Any other railings will have to be removed or the tent will not fit properly.
Can I drive with the tent set up on the truck?
NO, driving with the tent set up may cause personal injury or damage to your truck.
Will the tent fit with a hinged slant-slide tonneau cover?
No, the tent does not work with a hinged slant-slide cover; the tonneau cover will have to be removed before the tent can be used.
Will the tent fir with a bed liner?
Yes, the tent will fit with a sprayed or prefabricated liner.
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Less than 10% of this product contains a Prop 65 chemical.
Model #57011, 57022, 57044, 57890, 57066