Advantage® Sports Rack BedRack Elite 2 Bike Truck Bed Bike Rack
So, you bought that new truck, the perfect vehicle to take your bikes and buddy to the favorite trail head. With all the gear and the bikes in the truck, leaning against the bed sides, the opportunity for damage to the new truck and the expensive mountain bike is high. Advantage® SportsRack had this in mind when they designed the new BedRack Elite.
Rather than lean the bikes to the side of the truck bed, this product mounts at the bulkhead and stands the bikes upright with the patented features of the product. Fully adjustable, rugged, and allows for 29” rims as well as those very wide (4.8”) Fat Tired bikes.
The Advantage® SportsRack 2 Bike BedRack Elite was designed for the smaller chassis pick up trucks like a Toyota Tacoma or Ford Ranger. Easily transports two bikes while allowing your trailer hitch to be free for any other toys you might need to haul.
- Transports up to 2 bikes securely, with ease of use
- Accommodates wheel sizes from a 700c to a Plus MTB (with extended ratchet straps, Fat Tires too)
- NO tools needed, assembles in minutes
- 2 Bike Rack width extends 44.25” to 62”
- 24” Cable Lock included to secure rack to truck
- Works with or without bedliners
- In your garage or outside, use as a standalone bike rack out of your truck
This bike carrier is not suitable for carrying Ebikes